Monday, April 5, 2010

SoRRY... I'M SOrryyyyyy....


to may Friend.............. D---- D----- yes U.. n Just u...


I don't know how to say this.................... but I'M SO.. SORRRYYYYYY......

Aku tak tau apa yang aku dah kata or buat kat ko... did I make u angry??? I don't know....
Aku tak tau sejak bila... kita trus stop chat.... why??? I see U online but I'm afraid to say something walau Just to Say Hai.... my litle bro.... WHY????


I know....

G O O D B Y E


Is
Easier
Then
Admitting
I
Was
W r o n g.....

thats why i diam jer....



"You Should Forgive Me,
And Do You Know Why?

Because I Can't Stand The Thought
Of You Hurting Because
Of Someone Like Me,
And The Only Way You'll Ever Stop Being Hurt
By Me,

Is If You Stop Hating Me
So You Can Just Forget That
I Ever Even Existed."



P/S....Last..... Just want to say....

1) I'm Sorry
2) It's My Fault
&
3) What Can I Do To Make It Right....




0 comments:

Post a Comment