Wednesday, April 14, 2010

JusT Be HappY...


to all my FRENZ.... when u find "Hard to live".... just read this (kekata semangat yg aku biasa tengok...


HOPE ALL OF U Will BE HAPPY...



"Trust yourself, You know more than you think you do"

"Try and fail, but don't fail to try"

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

"Have the courage to say NO, Have the courage TO FACE THE TRUTH, Do the right thing because it is right.
These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity"

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them as much

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Three passions have governed my life:
The longings for love, the search for knowledge,
And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind].

Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness.
In the union of love I have seen
In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision
Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge.
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people].
I have wished to know why the stars shine.

Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens,
But always pity brought me back to earth;
Cries of pain reverberated in my heart
Of children in famine, of victims tortured
And of old people left helpless.
I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot,
And I too suffer.

This has been my life; I found it worth living.


aku biasa kalau rasa teruk + sedih + tetekan.... but x leh nak nangis
aku biasanya akan cari cerita/show yg sedih2.... to make me cry.... CRYING adalah jawapan tuk tekanan... tak kira la korang pompuan ke lelaki ker... ITS alright...

kalau hari ni aku nangis... sok pas bangun pagi aku lupakan semuanya n LIFE MUST GO ON.... DON'T TRY LOOK BACK.... it will get worst... just lupakan terus je masalah tu...
n semuanya will be fine.... like "LIFE MUST GO ON, WHY IM CRYING??, I FORGET JUST WHY"

biasanya aku tk nangis depan orang termasuk keluarga aku... julia ko pernah ker tgk aku nangis??? hihihi..

If I can learn how to make people happy, it will make me happy


PRAY, READ QURAN... & EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment